TRIP TO TISÁ ROCK LABYRINTH from Chronicles of Narnie
– Available dates: Sunday 11.12. or Saturday 17.12.
– We will hike 10 km aroud the rock labyrinth and surrownding. The route can be adjusted to the group and weather.
– We will visit one of my favourite restaurants for lunch or snack and local beer.
– Mulled wine or homemade apple cinnamon baked tee and small snack is included.
– This can be a great chance to meet new people and to enjoy beutifull landscapes together.
PRICE: 450 Kč (or 19 Eur)
includes a guide, small snack, some hot drinks
The starting point is in Tisá – about 1,5 hour drive from Prague or 2 hours by public transport (train + bus or car with my assistance)
In case you decide to go by public transport, I will pick you up at the train station in Ústí nad Labem and we will go the rest of the way together.
If you go by car, I will send you the details of parking after you register for the trip.
There is also an option of CARPOOLING. If you go by car and have some free seats, you can offer them for carpooling or ask for the ride. I have very good experience with this in my Czech group, we do so regularly.
Send me a message or book your tour
Who am I?
- an experienced traveler and lover of adventure, that enjoys spending the time outdoor and inspires others to healthy lifestyle
- a certified trainer of Nordic Walking and nutritional consultant